Recycling turns product waste into valuable resources and can generate financial, environmental and societal benefits. Some of the major benefits of recycling are:
· Helps protect manufacturing jobs and increases competitiveness in the global marketplace
· Reduces need for incineration and landfill space
· Saves energy and prevents pollution
· Decreases greenhouse gas emission that contributes to global warming
· Can help sustain the environment for future generations
· Conserves natural resources
A small effort to recycle can generate large returns for the environment, the economy and your community. Depending on the products your recycle and the value you might be able to earn some money in return for your recycling efforts (aluminum and steel are sometimes purchased by scrap yards).
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.